Saturday 25 August 2012

Back to Blogging!

I've been playing around with the idea of starting a new blog for a while now but after a pretty successful run with Nomadic Newlyweds, a husband + wife journal of our massive trip around the world, I wasn't sure my day to day life could compete with tales of far away lands.

Lucky for me, we found out we're going to start a brand new adventure in about 4 months time with a new addition to the Cleverly family (ahhhh!) So, on a rainy day in London, while I pretend to watch the football/soccer game with M, I have braved the hundreds of how-to guides, picked out a background-that's the most important part, right?- and here is my maiden post!


While I could probably post every single day about the complexities of preparing for a newborn- seriously, how many different types of strollers could there possibly be?- we are going to be in the process of moving from London Town back to sunny ol' Georgia, so, if nothing else, this will be a diary of sorts to help keep me from going completely crazy and maybe keep my daily anxiety attacks to a minimum.

I've found social networks are an invaluable tool in finding tips, tricks and really good advice for any situation you come up against in life, so feel free to share any here.

Now, I will be spending the rest of the day with a hot cup of tea, educating myself on the intricacies of the blogging world, I hope you all have a lovely Saturday.



In the meantime, here are some of my favorite finds this week:

A mouthwatering recipe from a oh-so-glamorous Chelsea girl: Beercan Jerk Chicken with Pineapple & Mango Salsa
Hostess Gifts- because I need to get better at this sort of thing.. 
My London girl crush 
My next Maternity purchase


H x


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS