Monday 3 December 2012

Settled and Showered

WE ARE FINALLY IN OUR HOUSE! Cue the chorus of angels...

I've not updated in a while because, to be honest, it would have been something like:

Day 1: sat at my parents house waiting for word from the moving company
Day 2: Sat at my parents house waiting for word from the moving company, played with the dogs...
Day 3: Went to Target, still no word from the moving company..

Not exactly interesting reading..


We did, however, have a pretty fantastic baby shower thrown for us by my lovely mom and sister. I'm still blown away by the love and support we received for Baby Bean, and he's not even here yet. Baby C got a ton of good gear and I'm feeling just a little bit more prepared now.

Here's some pics of our AMAZING shower. Thanks again Mom and Amber!!!!








Thanks to everyone who came and made Mark and me (and Bean) feel so loved.

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS