Friday 2 November 2012

Campfires and Carving

So, we're still living at my parents house......

Our stuff got held up in Chicago because of a box of alcohol we shipped over, now it's being held in Atlanta because of a box of alcohol we shipped over. We really don't even care about the alcohol that much and would gladly have left it with our friends in the UK (Lord knows they like a bit of alcohol) if we'd known it would be such a big deal. I'm thinking that when it finally comes through we'll have a big party where everyone can drink all the bloody alcohol in one sitting-except for me of course because I can't have any.....

*rant over*

In the meantime we've been enjoying the changing weather and the holiday season kicking off with some pumpkin carving, campfires and long walks on the beach. We also had a cheeky little trip to the Flea Market which was a first for Mark, he doesn't like to talk about it. It's a hard life..

Also, Georgia beat Florida. yessssssssss.

Until we fix our camera, I have to rely on iPhone snaps..

Amber and I comparing pumpkins

Mark takes pumpkin carving very seriously

  
Amber's finished work


 gross

Beans very first pumpkin, compliments of his grandpa


 All done

Grandpa carving Bean's first pumpkin


Roasting marshmallows


  
Our first trip to Tybee since arriving in the states
 
  
Under the boardwalk
Amber's a zebra, not a cat.

 The only good thing to come from the Flea Market

I'm going to post a bean update today if it kills me,  as soon as I can squeeze myself into my update dress I will get it up!

H x
 

1 comment:

  1. So funny to see your UKness sneak into your writing (bloody and cheeky) lol!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS