Wednesday 3 April 2013

Leo's Newborn Session

One of the things I have been looking forward to since Leo was born was his newborn session. I already knew exactly who I wanted to shoot them and what I hoped they would look like and I almost always get what I want. She nailed it.

We asked Karlin to be our photographer after she blew us away for our wedding. After scouring the internet for ideas I saw a newborn session that was done in natural lighting with no props (except the baby) and it was beautiful. I wanted photographs to remember him exactly how he was, without any silly hats or costumes. (That's not a judgment, just a personal choice)

For those of you who don't know Karlin, she's lovely. My son clearly has a thing for red heads because he never stopped looking at her, which you can see in the photos (with the exception of a quick nap that couldn't be helped). She did such a great job and we are really really really really happy with her work. Again. We really can't thank her enough.

Here are a few of my favorites:




















You can find more of Karlins work here.


H x

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! How old was he when you had them done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! He was just over two months there so just over a month ago..

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS