Tuesday 26 March 2013

Simple


To me, it's simple. Everyone should love who they want to love. Why would we want to deny someone that right? Why would we want to continue creating an environment for our children that makes them feel so very different and unloved that they feel their only option is to end their lives? They aren't just activists, they are people. They are your friends and your neighbors. Support them because they are people.  This shouldn't be political, it should be common sense. 

I pray for those people on Capital Hill today because they are making history and it's a beautiful thing. I pray they can make change because I want my son to grow up in a world where he feels loved no matter who he loves.

It's simple. It's equality. It's love. 

H x

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS